Monday, July 21, 2014

Introducing Quiltspiration365 and Mosaic Tuesdays {Quiltspiration 365}

Thanks to some of the lovely ladies over at Late Night Quilters I'm happy to introduce a new series of weekly posts I'm calling Mosaic Tuesdays (for lack of a better name at this point).  It's part of an effort we're calling quiltspiration365‬, intended to fulfill your every need when it comes to quilty inspiration 365 days a year.  You can find more posts about the series on Facebook and instagram using the hashtag #quiltspiration365 as well as links to the other posts this week below.  I'll be sharing color mosaics that inspire me, and hopefully you as well.  This will be an interactive series so I'll encourage you to post links to the color palettes that have been inspiring you lately!  Feel free to use these to inspire your projects I just ask that you link back to the original color pallet post to give credit.  So without further adu...


Today's mosaic is inspired by rich ripe raspberries still on the vine set against the bright blue sky of summer.  It's dominated by sharp Chartreuse, Aqua, rich Leafy Green, bright Pink, and deep Plums.


The other posts from this week can be found here:

Kitty from Night Quilter brought us Color Inspiration Thursday {10}.
Chelsey from Nini & the Sea gave us a Weekly Inspiration Linky Party.
Caroline from Artfully Caroline started out this week with Quiltspiration 365 : A day of wonder and wander.
Yesterday Adventures of a Quilting Diva showed us muse monday: agra red fort
Tomorrow is Brenna Ryan Kotar from Be Knit Picky

Be sure to search for the hashtag #quiltspiration365 for even more inspiration!


First a few rules.

1. PLEASE link back to my blog or put the Color Mosaic Button on your page.  You can find the button in our sidebar.
2.Please link directly to your blog post, not your whole blog.
3. Please keep it to a relatively recent post, let's say within the last 2 weeks.
4. Show us your color mosaics that have been inspiring you.
5. Have fun and visit at least two other links from the party.

Post your link below!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that color palette. I've never made a color mosaic before. May have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great color pallet! As I read raspberry my stomach growled, guess I need to start picking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the birth of our last daughter 2 years ago, I noticed something about my husband that was completely different. He comes home late every night, sleeps on the couch never in the bedroom with me and doesn't give attention to me or the kids. I remember the night he came home drunk and told me he was no longer attracted to me after I had kids.
    I cried myself to sleep that night, I could not believe that the man I have loved all my life will someday stopped loving me. Just few days to our wedding anniversary, he stopped coming home and would not take my calls. I had to talk to a friend and she suggested I contact a spell caster who could help me bring back his love and attention. It was the first time I heard such stuff existed, I give it a try with high expectations. After my contact with the Priest spellcaster, he helped me cast a spell that made my husband return home to me and our kids. I know a lot of people need this to help them stay happy in their marriages. You can contact Priest Obongibok let him help you; write him on email obongibok@priest.com or WhatsApp +13612367973.

    Selma Espinosa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience in my life, My name is ALETA, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for 4 year, All effort to bring him back failed and i was desperate to bring him back home I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called sally on internet who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Ogedegbe, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, i feel happy already when i had that from him, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, because it just too real to be real I know so many lady are at there with the same problem of mine but i tell you today that there is a solution for it.for anyone who need his help here it is Email address; dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp him on +2348109374702 ....https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ogedegbe-love-spell-temple-107509541165786/  

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!