Monday, September 8, 2014

Around the World Blog Hop - Day 2

I was tagged two weeks ago in the Around the World Blog Hop by two fabulously talented ladies: Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe and Leanne @ Devoted Quilter.  You can see their posts from that week here and here.  I had the please of meeting both Chelsea and Leanne through the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop earlier this year and will be working with both of them further in the Round Trip Quilts round robin bee this coming year.  You can read my post here.

I nominated the following lovely ladies.  Be sure to hop over and check out their posts for the Blog Hop in the links below.



Amy Friend of During Quiet Time.  Amy is a prolific quilter and quilt blogger.  You may know her from the To Boston With Love project or from her new Little House on the Prairie Sew along.  Amy's blog was one of the first I started following when I found the online quilting community.  And over time, her work has never ceased to amaze me!

Amy's Around The World Blog Hop Post







Hilary of Young Texan Mama is one of my very first online quilting friends.  We met through multiple Flickr block swaps.  Between juggling a young son and a quilt blog, Hilary is always working on something!  Her cross-stitch work is so cute and her quilts are always stunning.  Hilary was also recently accepted as a contestant in Sew-vivor 3: Quilter's Edition.

Hilary's Around The World Blog Hop Post



Karin of Leigh Laurel Studios is another New Hampshire native!  I met Karin through the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop though I'd been following her blog for some time before hand.  I love Karin's use of saturated colors.  Her quilts are so full of life and so fun.  She's also started releasing patterns.  Her Fruit Ninja quilt is sure to be stunning! Karin also has a prolific collection of tutorials on her blog as well!

Karin's Around The World Blog Hop Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!