Friday, April 10, 2015

Find me at MQX on Saturday!


Hello blog quilt world!  I just wanted to pop in really quickly and let you know that I'll be at the Machine Quilters Exposition (MQX) tomorrow, Saturday, April 11th, selling raffle tickets (and also volunteering) for the Northern Lights Quilt Guild raffle quilt.  You can read all about our quilt in this prior post.

I'll be back really soon to share some recent finishes and on going projects but for right now I'm all tied up in training new employees at work and final details to get ready for our quilt show next weekend!



If you are going to be at the show please stop into our table in the lobby to support our local quilt guild!  Happy quilting!  Hope to see your shining, smiling faces soon!

finished 2015 NLQG Raffle quilt.  Tickets are 1 for $1 or 6 for $5





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!