So I failed epicly at my finish along goals last quarter. I managed to not finish a single thing on my list! Unfortunately life got in the way and all sorts of other things crept up on me that ended up taking precedence over what I had originally set as my goals.
Let's first look at what I did finish during Q1:
|This fun Churn Dash Quilt for a good friend.|
|An Unnammed Mini-Quilt for NLQG Auction|
|My NLQG/Pantone 2015 Challenge Quilt: Two Birds, One Stone|
|A Raffle Quilt for a good friend and local school|
Now to set some goals for Q2:
1. Finish Commission Quilt 1 of 2 by the end of April. The top is done. I just need to sew the backing and then baste/quilt/bind for my customer to gift.
2. Begin work on Commission Quilt 2 of 2 immediately thereafter. This is a second version the quilt above, this time to be kept by my customer.
3. Finish this fun Modern Hexies mini-quilt I started working on. Quilting is done, just need to bind and hang
4. Start/Finish some secret sewing I have to finish for a secret person that I can't tell you anything about yet.
5. Pull fabrics for a commissioned baby quilt for a nearby family member. We'll be using this pattern and have decided on a color scheme: gray, light blue, mint, navy, white and a green apple color
6. Finish my Rocky Mountain Puzzle bee block quilt. I need to make a few more blocks then put the whole thing together.
7. Finish making additional blocks for my Low Volume Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt then put the whole thing together. I think I want to back this one in Voile or Lawn for a nice, light, summer quilt.
8. Make fabric baskets for Mom and I to use in our locker at the gym.using the One Hour Basket pattern. I'm going to use some of the Cotton + Steel prints I got during the VT Shop Hop.
9. Finish my Modern Double-Cross Quilt. It's a graduation gift for a cousin who graduated high school LAST YEAR. No pictures yet, since it's a surprise.
10. Quilt and bind my #orangepeelQAL quilt from last year.
11. Quilt and bind my scrappy red and white hourglass quilt, also from last year!
12. Bind the wedding quilt made for my Uncle and Wife who got married in October 2013. Also very late.
Linking up with Adrianne at One the Windy Side.