I'm hosting a swap!
I saw on Instagram awhile back that someone had made scrappy trip quilt entirely out of Cotton + Steel fabrics, though I can't find the picture now, and fell in love. I really wanted to make my own version! I love how the C+S fabrics all blend together but couldn't see myself making anything using all those prints until I saw that quilt. My wallet didn't like the idea of how much fabric I'd have to buy to make this vision come true so I decided to host a swap to get some more variety in my Cotton + Steel stash! All of the details are below if you want to join in on the fun!
RULES & DETAILS:
- This swap will consist entirely of Cotton + Steel fabrics
- You will send a specified number of Cotton + Steel fabrics, ranging in size from Fat Quarter (no 1/4 yards please) to half-yard
- These will be cut into 2.5" by 16" strips
- You will receive a variety of Cotton + Steel 2.5" strips back equal to the number of strips which were cut from the fabric you sent in
- Fabric and $5 for shipping should be mailed by August 12th. Fabric will be postmarked back to you by August 31st
- Once your entry is received I will email you my mailing address for shipping.
- Please post and image of the fabrics you intend to send with the hashtag #cottonandsteelstripswap so that others can see which fabrics you chose and we can try and avoid duplicates