Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Round #6 - Mary at See Mary Quilt {Round Trip Quilts}

Well hi.  I didn't mean to take the month of August off.  It just sort of happened on accident.  Work has been incredibly busy the last few months and thought I've had time for sewing I haven't had time for blogging.  I have a lot of exciting things to show you to get caught up. I'll start with a LONG over due post about the latest round of our round robin bee.

It's been awhile since I posted about our Round Trip Quilts adventure.  We're nearing the end of the bee and some dates were delayed because of the craziness that surrounds end-of-school and early summer activities.


Today I'm excited to show you what I added to Mary's rainbow quilt.  She blogs over at See Mary Quilt and is a fellow granite stater!


Remember this terror?

I was so frustrated while I worked on this top.  Honestly, anything that could have gone wrong, went wrong when it came to this quilt.  In the end I'm so glad I pushed through it though.  I love how it looks and can't wait to see what Leanne adds and how Mary decides to finish it!



I get Leann's star quilt next for our very last round of the Bee and am over the moon excited to see what mine finally looks like after that!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!